Friday, March 29, 2013

Tasting #26 - Madria Sangria Moscato

Name: Madria Sangria 
Variety: Moscato
Region: Modesto, California
Country: USA
Year: 2012
Price: $5

Winery Website Review: Our Madria Sangria Moscato offers a tropical, delicious blend of Moscato wine with hints of orange, peach and apple. This white sangria has just the right amount of sweetness and refreshment.

My Review: This wine is very light and almost clear in color. Right away on the nose I got peaches on peaches on peaches and nothing but peaches! It reminded me specifically of the syrup in canned peaches. It is a very sweet wine with a light body. I got a slight peachy taste with a slightly lingering acidic taste on the finish. This wine would be great during the summer or maybe as an aperitif. I enjoyed the tasted of this wine a lot although it was just a tad too sweet. I rate this wine a 7 out of 10.

This wine was tasted without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment